Terms & Conditions
1. General. In these Terms and Conditions ‘”the Company” shall mean Vac Bag Products Ltd., and the words “the Customer” shall mean the person, organisation or company to whom correspondence is addressed in connection with the relevant order. These Terms and Conditions supersede any terms and conditions proposed by the Purchaser and shall not be varied except with the written consent of the Company signed by an authorised person on behalf of the Company, and any such variation shall only apply in respect of the particular order involved.
2. Prices.All prices are quoted in GB Pounds Sterling. The price payable is set out on the Company website and shall be applied at the time the Customer places the order. The Company reserves the right to amend the price without notice due to external market conditions but will confirm the prevailing price before accepting an order. Occasionally an error may occur on our web site such as incorrect pricing but the Company is not under any obligation to supply the goods at the incorrect price.
Prices quoted by the Company’s are Ex Works, Thrapston, Northamptonshire, UK. Carriage charges will be added at the prevailing rate and no credit will be given for the Carriage charges for any returned packages, whatever the reason.
Where an overseas customer has paid using a Credit Card, the payment will be taken by the Company and show on the Customers Statement in GB Pounds Sterling. Vac Bag Products Ltd cannot accept any Liability for the Currency Exchange Rate applied as this will be determined the Card provider to the Customer.
3. Payment. Payment may be made Securely online by use of a VISA or Mastercard or by Paypal. In addition, UK customers ONLY may also use a Switch or Delta Debit Card, or send a Cheque or Postal Order. Cheques and Postal Orders must be made payable to Vac Bag Products Ltd and include the Customers Full Name, Address, Telephone Number printed clearly on the reverse. Please note dispatch can only take place when cheques have cleared.
4. Title. Title to the goods shall not pass to the Customer until payment is made in full. Risk of damage or loss shall pass to the Customer from the time the relevant goods are delivered.
UK Mainland Vac Bag Products use a reputable Courier Company to deliver to Customers in the UK. We will endeavour to ship orders within 24 hours of receipt though allowing longer for weekends and public holidays.
UK Surcharge Areas There may be a carriage surcharge for areas not on the UK Mainland. The website will display this during processing the order when the delivery location is entered. In placing the order the Customer has been deemed to accept this delivery charge.
Overseas All consignments will be sent by a reputable Courier Company and charged at the prevailing rate. Courier delivery may include the co-operation of a 3rd party courier company within the destination country who we have no control or direct contact with. In this case please allow more time for any queries or questions to be answered with regard to tracking and delivery.
While every effort will be made to deliver goods within the time stated, the Company shall not be liable for any loss howsoever caused by reason of delay in delivery.
6.Cancellation Under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 you have the legal right to cancel your order up to seven working days after the day on which you receive the goods. The customer does not need to give any reason for cancelling the order nor will they have to pay any penalty but carriage costs incurred by the Company in fulfilment of your order are non refundable. However the Customer will need to notify the Company in writing or in any other durable medium (such as email) to cancel the order. If the order is cancelled before the goods have been received by the Customer, it is responsibility of the Customer to return the goods in their original packaging. If the order is cancelled after the goods have been received the items must be returned in their original condition and there is a duty of care on the Customer not to damage the items during inspection or return transportation. The cost of the Return Carriage will be borne by the Customer. Insurance against Loss or damage is highly recommended as items lost, missing or received back damaged and not in saleable condition cannot not be refunded.
Once the Company has been notified of cancellation of the order any sum debited by credit/debit card or paypal will be re-credited as soon as possible and within 30 days of cancellation.
7.Loss or Shortages The Company shall only accept responsibility for loss or damage in transit to destinations specified by the Customer in the United Kingdom and for shortages as set out below. Failure by the Purchaser to comply with the provisions of this paragraph shall be deemed to mean that the Purchaser has accepted the relevant goods in accordance with the particulars set out in these Terms & Conditions and shall be bound to pay for the same.
(a) Any loss must be reported in writing to the Company within fourteen days of the date of order.
(b) Claims by the Customer for shortages will only be recognised by the Company if made in writing within seven days of delivery of the goods to the Customer.
(c) Damage must be reported in writing to the Company within seven days of delivery to the Customer.
8. Returns Procedure All goods returned must be clearly labelled and have full documentation enclosed including reason for return. If the order was cancelled under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 then “order cancelled” is all that is required. All returnable goods must be reported to the company. Goods returned without any notice will not be accepted. Return Carriage charges are non refundable unless goods are faulty.
9. WarrantyAll Vac Bag Products are covered by a 12 month Guarantee against any manufacturing or material defect. Warranty Claims must be made in writing and include Proof of Purchase. Where claims are upheld, replacement goods will be provided.
10. Statutory Rights These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a customer.
11. Consequential Losses. The Company shall not in any circumstances be liable for any consequential loss, damage or expense whether to person or property arising from any defect howsoever caused whether by reason of the negligence of the Company, its servants or agents or otherwise.
12. Changes to Legal Notices.We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions from time to time.
13. Proper Law. The contract incorporating these conditions shall be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.